Sudah lama tidak blogging. I am right here in the office early in the morning. I reached office at 7 am and feel very sleepy. So took a nap in surau. Now feeling better.
Today is my 2nd day in the new office building. Very boring, very silent. Not even have a mood to start my work after took more than 2 weeks MC. ngeeeeee~ :D That's why I'm here in Lady Pegaga's site to story my story yang tak seberapa nih..
Actually, I was suffering from a severe conjunctivitis called "Conjunctivitis Orbital Celullitis". I was warded for 5 days in Tawakal hospital at Setapak and could only recovered after more than 2 weeks. I guess the photo at the bottom describes overall reason I was warded.
Today is my 2nd day in the new office building. Very boring, very silent. Not even have a mood to start my work after took more than 2 weeks MC. ngeeeeee~ :D That's why I'm here in Lady Pegaga's site to story my story yang tak seberapa nih..
Actually, I was suffering from a severe conjunctivitis called "Conjunctivitis Orbital Celullitis". I was warded for 5 days in Tawakal hospital at Setapak and could only recovered after more than 2 weeks. I guess the photo at the bottom describes overall reason I was warded.
Few days before start working, I managed to shop some baju kurung and accessories for Hari Raya and also my bro's wedding. Since the wedding theme color is purple, my blurry eyes (not fully recovered) only kept searching for the purple item. And yeahh! Now I have 2 baju kurung can wear for raya and also wedding function.I'm going to start my work now and will cont. later if I got time. Insyaallah~ :)
No comments:
Post a Comment