Friday, March 29, 2013

LHDN Cyberjaya

I think I will never have a good chemistry with LHDN. Seeing at me that until now I have yet to successfully duty stamp my documents, after three times went to LHDN!!! Why is that? Only issue with them is having problem to list out the process and procedure, details of availability time to duty stamp and so on. I have been Googling sooo much to know about the procedure and the availability, but failed. Here's what I've got to know today: 1. On Friday, duty stamping counter only resume after lunch at 2:45pm! Yes 2:45pm! After soo 'kenyang' and enough time to fulfill the parking lot in Alamanda. 2. Duty stamping counter close at 5pm. 3. Duty stamping without the stamps with you, could only be done until 3:30pm. If you come after 3:30pm and no stamps with you, bye-bye! Why can't this simple regulation be published in the website? To show the efficiency that you are working from 8:30am - 5:00pm, with no hassle finding a parking when you want to go to work, since your parking space is as big as Stadium Bukit Jalil, with the 5 levels inside building parking, but there are so many gap in between the working time... sigh! So ashamed with your ability and commitment. You will never be same par with other well-known countries outside there! Can only remain at 'pedalaman' sites. Full of frust, -LP-

No comments:

Post a Comment